● 8 slices Deli-Style Seedless Rye
● 1/4 cup mayonnaise
● 2 tbsp ketchup
● 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
● Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
● 4 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
● 8 slices Swiss cheese
● 8 oz sliced corned beef
● 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
- Add mayonnaise, ketchup, and relish to small bowl and mix to combine.
- Preheat large skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Spread butter evenly on one side of bread slices. Spread mayo mixture on opposite side of bread slices. Top 4 slices, mayo side up, with 1 slice of cheese, a few slices of corned beef, 1/4 cup sauerkraut and remaining cheese. Top with remaining bread slices, buttered side up.
- Cook sandwiches on both sides until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side. Cut in half and serve hot.