● 1 pack (8 each) Potato Rolls, toasted
● 3/4 cup red pepper hot sauce
● 4 tbsp unsalted butter
● 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
● 3 jalapenos, stemmed, seeded, sliced into rings
● 2 plum tomatoes, sliced thin
● 1 head Boston bibb lettuce leaves
● 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- Add hot sauce, and butter in large skillet over medium heat. Cook until butter is melted, about 3-5 minutes. Stir in shredded chicken and cook until chicken is just warmed through, about 5-8 minutes.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly on bottom of rolls. Top with 3 to 5 jalapeno rings, 2 slices of tomato, 1 leaf of lettuce, and a drizzle of blue cheese dressing. Top with lid of roll and serve.